Whether for a residential home or commercial premises, verandas and canopies will add a touch of elegance to any type of property. Here are 7 reasons why you should invest in one.
1. Aesthetic appeal – a property’s visual appearance can be enhanced even more by having a garden canopy or patio veranda installed. A well-designed canopy or veranda will make full use of any area of limited space while adding value too.
2. Protection from the elements – the UK’s unpredictable weather can cause serious damage to a home or business premises, especially high winds, heavy rain, sleet or snow. Protect yourself from the elements with a canopy or veranda.
3. Storage solutions – verandas and canopies can also provide long-term outside storage solutions. For garden furniture or kid’s outdoor toys, a glass veranda with sides can be used to store items.
4. More living space – a veranda is the ideal solution for adding more living space to your home. It can be used as an outdoor living room, maybe to host parties or barbecues.
5. Branding – a commercial branding canopy is an easy way to communicate your brand message. When professionally fitted, an industrial canopy shelter can be used to display your brand through graphic signage.
6. Gardening enthusiasts – a patio veranda is ideal to grow plants that need to be sheltered from the elements. What’s more, it’s a wonderful area to relax and watch your garden grow.
7. Shaded spots for hotels and restaurants – why not speak to professional canopy installers about adding an outdoor shaded spot for your customers? This is a great feature for businesses like hotels and restaurants.